Financial Management Challenges and EthicsFebruary 22, 2021
Microeconomics Supply and Demand FunctionsFebruary 22, 2021
This module focuses on the impact that emotional intelligence has on decision making. Additionally, the module highlights biases in decision making, as well as emotional influences on decision making.
Your goal for this assignment is to develop a plan to increase motivation, satisfaction, and performance in the workplace through the use of foundational principles associated with emotional intelligence.
You must highlight the key elements of emotional intelligence that increase follower motivation and performance. Also, describe the potential biases that could impact leadership decision making and make recommendations to overcome the leadership biases. Address the following in your paper/plan:
- Provide a brief summary of the attributes associated with EQ.
- Describe how you would embody each of those attributes.
- Develop a means for employing the plan to increase motivation, satisfaction, and performance in the workplace.
- Share specifics on the potential advantages and disadvantages of your plan.
- Your paper should be 4-5 double-spaced, not counting the required title and reference pages. Including introduction and conclusion
- Please cite a minimum of four scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations three of which should be academic, peer-reviewed sources.
- Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references.
- In-text citation used throughout the assignment and APA-formatted reference list.
- Please no plagiarism and sources should not be older than 5 years.