Supply Chain and Logistics Management
– Attached is a transcript of the information
MacNeil/Lehrer Productions (Producer). (1999). Your computer, your way: Dell and the direct sales model [Video file]. Retrieved from https://libraryresources.columbiasouthern.edu/login? auth=CAS&url=http://fod.infobase.com/PortalPlaylists.aspx?wID=2…
After viewing the transcript, answer questions 1 and 2, and select one question from questions 3 and 4 to answer.
1. Compare Dell’s supply chain and logistics innovations with the competitive responses from competitors such as the Apple Store and others.
2. Discuss the emerging supply chain and logistics management factors shown in the video that were already negatively affecting large computer chain stores.
Answer question 3 or 4 below:
3. Explain how these technology-driven factors were not enough to enable some businesses to survive the online competitive entrance into the market.
4. In what ways may market research have helped prevent these large technology businesses from failing?
Each of your three responses should be at least one page in length; therefore, with an introduction and conclusion included, your essay should be at least four pages in length. In addition to the transcript, your essay must reference at least one article of your choice from a business-related or news website; therefore, your essay should reference at least two sources. Your essay must be in APA format. All paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying in-text citations and references. Title and reference pages do not count toward the minimum length requirement.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.