Select a global or multi-regional (does business in more than one country) company and one of its products or services that will serve as the basis for your marketing planSeptember 4, 2018
Analyze the power the agency has in enforcing the regulations they are asked to uphold (using the e-Activity in Week 5). Discuss two to three (2-3) challenges to enforce the agency’s regulations. (Title this section Legal Decisions.)September 4, 2018
- PLEASE READ INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY:3 pages excluding cover, abstract, and reference pages.
- Using the decision-making model, describe the consumer decision-making process for an individual seeking a new primary care physician.
- Go to a local health care system and under “Choose a doctor” (or similar wording allowing a search for physicians associated with that center), search for a primary care physician.
- Discuss how the doctor’s information is positioned to make him or her a good choice.
- What types of information are included?
- What types of information do you feel are missing?
- Why do you feel this is important from a marketing perspective?
- Make 2 recommendations for ways to influence that decision at different points in the process.
- How would the health care organization you chose conduct a post-purchase evaluation of your satisfaction with this physician and his or her site?
NOTE: You need to support your work with at least 4 academic or professional peer-reviewed sources that were published within the past 5 years.
Explain how marketing results are gathered and assessed for healthcare organizations
Plan a marketing strategy for a healthcare organization that increases market awareness in a target market
Analyze and differentiate the options offered by multiple marketing research firms to ascertain the best method for gathering customer perceptions about healthcare services and organizations