Upon completion of the course, students should be able to:
1. Analyze the roles of information systems in an organization.
2. Analyze different types of information systems and how they process data.
3. Analyze data, text, and document management as well as their impacts on performance.
4. Analyze the impact of business networks and wireless broadband networks on businesses and organizations.
5. Analyze the functions and financial values of IT security.
6. Discuss e-business strategies and e-commerce operations.
7. Analyze the growing role of mobile computing technologies in the business world.
8. Analyze how businesses are using online communities and social networking services.
9. Analyze companies’ need for enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
10. Analyze how companies use data mining, predictive analytics, dashboards, scorecards, and other reporting and visualization tools in the management of information.
11. Analyze major types of outsourcing, reasons for outsourcing, and the risks and benefits.
Write a critical evaluation of your learning outcome. In your response, consider:
1. Consider the content of this class as they relate to information management/IT and managerial decision making.
2. Base on the course content, discuss new skills you acquired from this class? How relevant are the new skills to your current and/or future profession?
3. How would you apply your new knowledge?
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.