Create the second part of your marketing plan:
- Describe or list the feedback you received on Part A of your marketing plan. Explain how you will use the feedback to improve your plan.
- Develop a branding strategy for your product / service that covers the brand name, logo, slogan, and at least one brand extension.
- Thoroughly analyze the primary and secondary markets that you want to target. Thoroughly include the demographic profile (e.g., age, gender, ethnicity, etc.), psychographic profile, professional profile, geographic profile, and any other segmentation variable you deem necessary.
- Prepare a positioning statement. Include a perceptual map that shows your company’s position against its competitors. From this map, create a statement that depicts your position.
- Examine the relevant consumer behavior for your target market. Explain the main reasons why the brand name, logo, slogan, brand extension, as well as the positioning statement are right for the identified target market.
- Use at least three academic resources as quantitative marketing research to determine the feasibility of your product / service. These resources should be industry specific and relate to your chosen product / service.
Note: Wikipedia and other similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double- spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
1. Analyze marketing environments and strategies used to strengthen product or service positioning.
c. Examine the marketing science of customer behavior and products in the marketing exchange process.
2. Evaluate marketing strategies used to create/communicate customer value.
a. Analyze the marketing framework through a situation analysis.
b. Evaluate target customer segments and positioning products within these segments.
c. Evaluate the basis for market segmentation and approaches to segmentation.
3. Create an effective marketing plan.
a. Develop recommendations based on market analysis and strategy.
b. Develop strategies to assess performance and achieve marketing goals.
c. Develop dynamic strategies for competing.
d. Develop branding strategies for existing and new products or services.