Describe the atmosphere and dynamics of the group, what developmental stage it was in, level of participation, and how you think members benefitted from this group. (You may find chapter 16 of the Forsyth text helpful for this section.)September 5, 2018
Define. In the Define column, explain the concepts using course materials or other credible sources. Keep your definitions brief, 50 words. Success tip: Do not copy and paste definitions; make sure the definitions represent your own learning with proper citations.September 5, 2018
Partnership vs. Corporation
Using Internet websites such as https://www.irs.gov/ or other similar resources related to partnerships and corporate taxation, write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you do the following:
- Compare and contrast the tax rules and treatment applicable to corporations and partnerships. Indicate the major way in which the tax treatment affects the shareholders or partners.
- Explain at least two (2) reasons why a business owner might opt to become a partnership over a corporation. Provide support for your rationale.
- Imagine that you are a consultant and make the recommendation that the most advantageous business structure is a C-corporation. Justify why you would recommend a Corporation over a Partnership. Indicate tax rules that influenced your decision.
- Analyze what a business owner must consider when deciding what type of entity is best for the goals and vision of the business. Provide at least two (2) examples of research the owner must perform to ensure the proper election is made. Provide support for your rationale.
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.