Nurturing MotivationJanuary 14, 2021
Go to a public place and observe an interaction between people engaging in interpersonal communicationJanuary 14, 2021
- Describe the goal of financial management.
- Identify the three main areas of concern in corporate finance.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of conducting business as a corporation.
- Explain the importance of the balance sheet and income statement in financial decision making.
- Describe the difference between average and marginal tax rates.
- Identify the sources and uses of cash represented on the statement of cash flows.
- Understand how short-term liquidity and long-term solvency measures are calculated and used.
- Describe how profitability measures are used to determine how efficiently the company manages its operations.
- Explain how the DuPont ratio is calculated and used to measure the level of debt financing.