Global Strategy Business PlanJanuary 13, 2021
Assignment 2: Business Expansion and SustainabilityJanuary 13, 2021
- What is the name of a network-layer packet?
- What is the fundamental difference between a router and link-layer switch?
- What is the difference between routing and forwarding?
- Do routers have IP addresses? If so, how many?
- What is the 32-bit binary equivalent of the IP address 220.127.116.11?
- What are some of the possible services that a network layer protocol can offer to the transport layer?
- Compare and contrast centralized and distributed routing and give examples of each.
- In and SDN controller, describe the main roles of the communication layer, network wide state management layer and the network control application layer.