Crime Scene Investigation EssayJanuary 10, 2021
Critically Analyze: Organizational ClimateJanuary 10, 2021
Read and select two articles from the Resources: one article from the HR as Change Agent list and one article from the HR as Internal Consultant list to complete this assessment.
Write a 3–4-page analysis of HR professionals functioning as change agents and supporting organizations as internal consultants. Include the following:
- Define the role and function of HR as a change agent and as an internal consultant.
- Explain how each HR role complements each other.
- Relate how each HR role supports a global organization’s strategy. Consider recruitment, retention, total rewards, performance management, employment law, and how these functions may differ between industries and countries.
- Examine cultural, ethical, and legal considerations for each role in supporting strategic HRM.
Your analysis should be written coherently to support a central idea, in appropriate APA format, with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a business professional.
- References: Support your analysis with at least two Capella University Library articles from the Resources. You must use proper APA style to list your references.
- Length: The body of the analysis must be 3–4 pages, not including the references list.
- Written communication: Demonstrate graduate-level writing skills through accurate communication of thoughts that convey the overall goals of the analysis and do not detract from the message.
- Formatting: Use APA formatting, including correct in-text citations, proper punctuation, double-spacing throughout, proper headings and subheadings, no extra line spaces before headings and subheadings, proper paragraph and block indentation, no bolding, one-inch margins all around, and no bullets.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.