Melvin, S. & Katz, M. (2015) The Legal Environment of Business: A Managerial Approach: Theory to Practice / Edition 2
The required words count for this is 1,500 words for the whole 5 questions; you must provide at least two (2) scholarly sources. You must provide a reference and in-text citations using proper APA Format for each source used. You must provide at least two (2) scholarly sources. You must provide a reference and in-text citations using proper APA Format for each source used. References goes after each questions.
Please be sure that your responses are meeting the criteria of academic writing. Please be aware of your spelling, grammar, punctuation, references/citation, etc, should be scholarly, synthesized what you read, and created an analysis in your own words, with reference citations to the sources you consulted, should be carefully proof read for correct spelling, grammar, and sentence construction.
What is the constitutional source of authority for each of the following laws?
1. A federal statute that makes it more difficult for businesses to qualify for protection under bankruptcy laws.
2. An increase in the federal corporate income tax.
3. A federal statute that adds criminal penalties for patent infringement.
4. A federal statute creating an agency to regulate ground shipping between states.
5. A federal statute that requires that 25 percent of federal government construction contracts be awarded to companies that are women- or minority-owned enterprises.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.