Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirementSeptember 6, 2018
· How will you will present the training and development? · How will you will motivate employees to want to continue developing their skills (include a motivational theory in your explanation)?September 6, 2018
Assignment 2: RA 2: Final Project
The purpose of this assignment is to create a prospectus of your applied research study. A prospectus outlines your proposed research plan. You will revise the assignments you completed throughout this course to develop a clear and concise prospectus.
Your prospectus must include the following components:
- Identification of the problem background and situating the context
- Description of the purpose of the study
- Research questions, hypotheses, and/or problem statements
- Selection of appropriate literature (review of literature or information sources) to scope and support prospectus
- Choice of methodology for applied research (specific quantitative, qualitative, or mixed-methods paradigm) and justification for such choice
- Study design and implementation—identification of participants and their roles in the design and implementation of the study
- Tools needed for data gathering (e.g., instruments) and data analysis
- Reporting and dissemination
Your final product will be a 10- to 15-page Microsoft Word document (excluding the title and reference pages) utilizing at least ten scholarly sources. Your paper should be formatted following current APA standards; should be written in a clear, concise, and organized manner; should demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and should display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
SUBJECT-*****Employee Performance and the Effects on the Organization*****