Responding to 2 classmatesFebruary 15, 2021
child abuseFebruary 15, 2021
- In a well-written paper:
- a. Select one of the historical evolutionary periods of terrorism discussed this week (i.e. French Revolution to the anarchism concept originating in ancient Greece, how modern revolutionary terrorism is closely associated with a series of revolutionary activities that began with the People’s Will and continued through the Russian Revolution or the discussion of the Irish revolutionaries fight for independence and how they adopted the tactics of the 1848 revolutionaries, waging a campaign of terror that culminated in the Black and Tan War).
- b. Write a brief on the event you choose and describe the type of terrorism used, discuss the justifications for the terrorism used in that period and state your views (pro or con) for these justifications.
- c. Make sure your discussion reflects themes in Chapters 1 through 2 of our textbook.
- Your papers must:
- i. The first page of your paper will be a cover sheet correctly formatted according to APA guidelines.
- ii. The second page will include an Abstract.
- iii. This paper will use 1-inch margins, Times New Roman 12-point font, and double spacing.
- iv. The citations for each article MUST be correctly formatted according to APA guidelines. Do NOT use an automated citation manager to perform this function. Do it manually for this assignment and check your formatting against available APA resources.
- a. Excluding the cover page and references, this paper must be at least 2 pages of written text.
- b. Only COMPLETE paragraphs consisting of an introductory sentence, a full explanation of key points supported with properly cited sources, and a concluding sentence may be used.
- c. Only use published articles from academic texts, such as those found at scholar.google.com or accessed through your Grantham University EBSCO host account (not Wikipedia).
- d. The entire paper must be your original work. It may not include quotes and at no time should text be copied and pasted.
- e. This paper DOES require an introductory paragraph, explicit thesis statement, concluding paragraph, and references page.