Determine a research question related to community supervision and treatment of this special population (i.e. select one of the correctional alternatives discussed and develop a question to test its effectiveness).September 4, 2018
write an executive summary analyzing the exchange risks, country risks, and political risks the company executive team needs to be aware of in building a manufacturing facility in Brazil.September 4, 2018
Assignment 2: The Evolution of Probation and Parole
Compose an informative essay that discusses the evolution of probation and parole in the United States from inception to current day correctional practice. How has supervision changed throughout history? What factors have brought about these changes? Make sure to include relevant milestones and related shifts in the approach to these sanctions. Discuss the impact of this history to how probation and parole function today.
- Your completed paper should be 3-5 pages in length and formatted according to APA guidelines.
- Include a title and reference page.
- Cite a minimum of three sources (including the course text) within the body of your paper using in-text citations where appropriate.
In addition to fulfilling the specifics of the Assignment, a successful paper must also meet the following criteria:
- Include a cover page and references page in 10–12 point font (Arial, Courier, and Times New Roman are acceptable)
- Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained
- Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.)
- Writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful
- Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics
- Appropriate citation style should be followed
You should also make sure to:
- Include a title page with full name, class name, section number, and date
- Include an introductory and concluding paragraph and demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard American English
- Use examples to support your discussion
- Cite all sources on a separate reference page at the end of your paper and cited within the body of your paper using APA format
Submitting Your Assignment
Compose your paper in Word and save your document in the following format: Last name First name Assignment. (Example: SmithJohn Unit 2 Assignment 2). Submit your Assignment by selecting the Unit 2: Assignment 2 Dropbox by the end of Unit 2.
Download the Assignment Checklist.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.