Industry ForecastingFebruary 19, 2021
potential investor researching a U.S. investmentFebruary 19, 2021
- Describe how variance and standard deviation are used to measure the variability of individual stocks
- Describe the relationship between risk and expected return (CAPM
- What derivatives are and how are they used to manage risk.
- Compare and contrast the various types of swap contracts
- Explain how the risk-free rate, market risk premium and stock beta are used to calculate expected returns using the capital asset pricing model (CAPM).
- Explain how cyclicality of revenues and operating leverage help determine beta.
- Describe the dividend discount model (DDM) approach and how is it different than CAPM.
- Understand how to calculate the weighted average cost of capital to determine the optimum level of debt and equity to finance an investment