Develop a one sentence goal statement that directly relates to the identified community issue. Use the information you learned in week two to write a concise yet compelling goal statement.September 9, 2018
Describe the key motives involved in the increased presence of Westerners in India, China, and Japan in the 1700s and 1800s. Identify the key factors that led to Britain’s successful imposition of its presence and trade policies on ChinaSeptember 9, 2018
Create your own personal budget for the next 12 months in an Excel workbook. Using real numbers is not necessary (nor is it encouraged for privacy reasons). Generate this workbook from scratch by using a standard layout and structure for the budget workbook. Do not use an Excel template; however, you are welcome to refer to a template for guidance in creating your workbook.
- Start with your income, whether you are paid weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.
- Include the cost of housing (rent or mortgage), appropriate utilities (cable, Internet, phone, electricity, etc…”, and any other expenses you may wish to incorporate.
- Include savings and retirement in your expenses section.
- Your net income or net loss (income – expenses) for each month should be clearly visible.
- Make sure to include data for the next 12 months (copy and paste if necessary).
- Format the cells with the following criteria:
- Format the names of the month with Times New Roman font, 12 font size and bold as your column headings.
- Include a “$” and two decimal places for currency representation.
- Use a formula for your Totals.
- Copy the Total formulas with relative references
- Resize all columns by using the Autofit function.
- Use the proofing tool, spell checker, to make sure that there are no misspelled words.
- Copy your November and December data along with the appropriate titles and headings and then Paste them into a different worksheet within the same workbook.