Discuss how you would use visual analysis of graphed data to determine the effectiveness of the schedule of reinforcement on the outcome or performance measure.September 9, 2018
Describe the meaning that you find in the lyrics to your selected song. What does the song seek to tell you when you really listen?September 9, 2018
- Assignment 2: Business Plan Breakdown 4—The Operations Plan
This is the fourth milestone of your business plan—the operations plan.
Research the operational components of your chosen project. Based on your research and the knowledge that you have gained from the course, create a 4- to 5-page operations plan by completing the following tasks:
- Define the management team by drafting an organizational chart and a plan for hiring employees.
- Draft the key employee policies and a code of ethics.
- Provide the details on the workplace environment, the location of the business, and the facilities necessary to operate the business. If a virtual component is a part of the workplace, explain how that is going to be incorporated.
- Describe the supply chain of the venture, with its main components and its management approach.
- Describe the manufacturing or customer service processes, discussing economies of scale and plans for attaining those economies (if applicable).
- Discuss significant innovations related to the delivery process, production (if applicable), inventory management (if applicable), and distribution.
- Describe methods to define and ensure the quality of the products or services.
- Discuss laws impacting the business and methods for compliance with federal, state, and local tax laws.
- Submission Details:
- By the due date assigned, save your paper as M4_A2_lastname_firstinitial.doc and submit it to the Submissions Area.
- This assignment is worth 100 points and will be graded according to the following rubric.
Grading Criteria Maximum Points Define the management team, drafting an organizational chart, and an employee hiring plan. 12 Draft key employee policies and a code of ethics. 12 Provide details on the workplace environment, its location, and facilities necessary to operate the business. If a virtual component is part of the workplace, please explain how that is going to be incorporated. 12 Describe the supply chain of the venture, with its main components and its management approach. 16 Describe the manufacturing or customer-service processes, discussing economies of scale and plans to attain them (if applicable). 12 Discuss significant innovations related to the delivery process, production (if applicable), inventory management (if applicable), and distribution. 8 Describe methods to define and ensure the quality of the products or services. 12 Discuss laws impacting the business and methods for compliance with federal, state, and local tax laws. 8 Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. 8 Total: 100
- M4 Assignment 3 Submission Assignment Assignment 3: Peregrine/External Review Exam
External Review Exam – Opportunity to earn 20 additional points in the course
M4 Assignment 3 in this course is to complete the external exam provided by Peregrine Academic Services. The exam results are used to help measure program-level learning outcomes and continue our efforts to always ensure we have relevant program content.
We encourage you to take this exam so that we have the best possible data for our continuous improvement to our process. By taking the exam, you will earn 20 additional points in the course regardless of your final score. If you choose not to take the exam, there is no penalty.
Please keep in mind that this exam is a program-level assessment of your business knowledge. As such, it is not expected that you will necessarily know the answer to every question. It is a standardized test used with many different colleges and universities. The exam is administered by Peregrine, our partner for external review.
Click on the below link to start the assessment. Once you register and complete the test, you will receive a certificate of completion when done. Save and load this to your online course environment to earn the 20 points.
Registering for the exam: Provide your first and last name as well as your program and location (online for fully online students, and campus for students tied to a campus who may also take periodic online courses).
If you are a campus-based student, even though you occasionally take courses (including possibly the current one) online, select: Peregrine Assessment – Blended/Campus
If you are an online student, even though you occasionally take blended courses located on an Argosy campus, select: Peregrine Assessment – Online
Click here to download a document of frequently asked questions regarding the Peregrine Exam.
Thank you in advance for your participation and helping us improve Argosy’s Business Programs.