Choose an influential experiment in the field of psychology that violated present-day ethical guidelines. The following website (Mental Floss, 2012) may be useful in choosing a study, but you may also choose one that is not listed there: http://mentalfloss.com/article/52787/10-famous-psychological-experiments-could-never-happen-todaySeptember 6, 2018
Identify three tools that will be used for synchronous communications and three tools that will be used for asynchronous communications. Be sure to explain why you made these choices.September 6, 2018
You will write a research paper about the demographic transition model and global food production and distribution for a growing human population to meet global food security goals. You must use APA format for the paper and documentation.
Include the following:
- Describe the demographic transition model and how it was developed by demographers.
- Describe the 4 phases of demographic transition.
- For each phase, compare crude birth rates (CBR) to crude death rates (CDR), and state whether the population is stable, growing, or declining in each.
- Explain factors that contribute to changes in CBR and CDR between phases.
- Food security means that everyone has an adequate amount of nutritious food to lead healthy lives. Compare food availability in a developed versus a developing country.
- Research and describe 1 specific program that helps developing countries reach food security goals.
Utilize at least 1 credible source to support the arguments presented in the paper. Make sure you cite appropriately within your paper and list the reference(s) in APA format on your Reference page.
Your paper should be 2 pages minimum in length, not counting the Title page and Reference page. In accordance with APA formatting requirements, it should be double-spaced and include a running head and page numbers