Describe, compare / contrast, and evaluate two (2) database implementations in your field of interest. You may also want to consider referencing journal case studies.September 5, 2018
Are employees aware of the IT security policies in the Employee Handbook?September 5, 2018
Protecting the nation’s critical infrastructure is a major security challenge within the U.S. Likewise, the responsibility for protecting the nation’s critical infrastructure encompasses all sectors of government, including private sector cooperation. Search on the Internet for information on the SCADA Worm, such as the article located at
Write a 7 page paper in which you:
- Describe the impact and the vulnerability of the SCADA / Stuxnet Worm on the critical infrastructure of the United States.
- Describe the methods to mitigate the vulnerabilities, as they relate to the seven (7) domains.
- Assess the levels of responsibility between government agencies and the private sector for mitigating threats and vulnerabilities to our critical infrastructure.
- Assess the elements of an effective IT Security Policy Framework, and how these elements, if properly implemented, could prevent or mitigate and attack similar to the SCADA / Stuxnet Worm.
- Use 6 quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources. Also they need to be Current. Before 2010…..technology changes to quickly to use old references.
The assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify the role of an information systems security (ISS) policy framework in overcoming business challenges.
- Compare and contrast the different methods, roles, responsibilities, and accountabilities of personnel, along with the governance and compliance of security policy framework.
- Describe the different ISS policies associated with the user domain.
- Analyze the different ISS policies associated with the IT infrastructure.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in security strategy and policy formation.
- Write clearly and concisely about Information Systems Security Policy topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.