Explain how and why you might use Response to Intervention (RTI) to support Marco’s learning in your classroom. Offer specific intervention strategies and steps you will take, including the use of technology in your response.September 4, 2018
Discuss any concerns you may have about applying to or attending graduate school. List any questions you have about the application or licensure process. Provide at least two authoritative references or sources for the information you have discussed. One of these can be the textbook.September 4, 2018
Case Study 2: National Collegiate Athletic Association Ethics and Compliance Program
Due Week 6 and worth 200 points
Read “Case Study 6: National Collegiate Athletic Association Ethics and Compliance Program,” located on page 444 of the textbook.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Determine the fundamental ways in which the NCAA’s ethics program failed to prevent the scandals at Penn State, Ohio State, and the University of Arkansas. Support your response with one (1) example from each of these schools’ scandals.
- Examine the principal ways in which the leadership of the NCAA contributed to the ethical violations of Penn State, Ohio State, and the University of Arkansas. Support your response with one (1) example from each of these schools’ scandals.
- Predict the key differences in the scenarios that occurred at Penn State, Ohio State, and the University of Arkansas if an effective ethics program was in place. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Postulate on two (2) actions that the NCAA leadership should take in order to regain the trust and confidence of students and stakeholders.
- Recommend two (2) measures that the HR departments of colleges and universities should take to prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.