Please make sure you read the instructions carefully. This is a discussion Post
I will not go up the price.. Please do not sign on to do the discussion if the price don’t meet your need.
This is a specific business, not a general business. Example: AMC is a chain of movie theaters – What specific movie theater are you covering? You need the specific business to find the reviews.
1. You are the Sales Manager for a Movie Theater – Ellexus
2. You are the Sales Manager of a Bowling Alley – Douger
3. You are the Sales Manager for a Nightclub – Joseph
4. You are the Sales Manager for a Regional Music Festival – Octavia
5. You are the Sales Manager for an 18 hole Golf Course – Daniel
Revenue Streams – A revenue stream is a method or channel to bring money into the business. As businesses expand, they often add additional revenues streams. Having multiple revenue streams increases the opportunities to bring in revenue and spreads the risk if one or more revenue streams are not hitting sales projections.
***For your business discuss the following:***
1. Select an actual business in your category. Identify the business with a link and list the main 3 current revenue streams that being utilized to bring money into the business.
2. Identify, list and explain two specific (to your business) objections that customers might have to purchasing your offerings/products/services, etc. You should research to see the reviews for your business.
Search in google: Online Reviews for Aloma Bowl Winter Park, Fl (example) Reviews most often show up in Yelp. Look for the lowest stars reviews and see what the customer are complaining about. (If there are no reviews, select another business)
Research is required for reviews of your actual business and you should provide references for your research.
Do not use “price” for this assignment. Reducing a researched and established price is a last resort. This is NOT an option for this assignment. If price is an objection, it is up to you (the sales person) to justify the price by selling the benefits and thus creating greater value in the mind of the customer. I am also less than excited with Buy One get One FREE and Discounted Coupons. There is no such thing as “free” in business. You have to reduce profit margin or raise other prices to offset a reduction in price. This assumes that the price was established correctly in the first place. (so assumed for this assignment)
3. Develop 2 sales strategies to effectively counter the two objections listed in Step 2 and explain why you believe these action steps will be effective in overcoming your stated objections. Again, offering a reduced price or “free” time, services, merch, etc. is not an option. You may, however, suggest a realistic, logically researched sponsor to provide “free” merchandise if appropriate for your line of business.
4. Ultimately, businesses want customers to have a great relationship with their business so that they will become advocates. List two ways you would engage your customers/fans through Social Media and Mobile Marketing. You need to specifically list what social networking service you are using and what you will be posting/communicating
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.