synthesize an overview of the major theories relating to the pathology of a disorder as well as provide a detailed discussion of the etiology (causes) and clinical interventions, using research to support your analysisSeptember 5, 2018
Choose a company that you are hypothetically creating for the project. This fictitious company needs to be identified by: Name Industry Domestic or International Type of Partnership/Corporation Number of employees Years in business Yearly revenue Any complaints that have been lodged against the company Any other pertinent information you deem necessary September 5, 2018
6 content slides, in addition to a title and reference slide(s) for a total minimum of 8 slides
- Section I: Company and Brand Information
- Section II: Product Pitch Script
- This section will optimize the perfect pitch for selling your brand. Include features and benefits of the product.
- Section III: Cross-Selling and Promotional Opportunities
- This section will examine and recommend 2 complementing products for your brand, relevant to the customer’s lifestyle to build brand awareness and loyalty.
- Develop 1 promotional campaign for selling these complementing products.
- Section IV: The Product Promise and Guarantee
The project deliverables for Section I are as follows:
- Visit your favorite store where your product is distributed, either a brick-and-mortar (BAM) store or virtual store.
- Study the store and the product’s return policy.
- Develop a brief PowerPoint presentation identifying the company, the brand you selected, and your store’s customer service policy.
- Find a competitor, and analyze its policy. What are some of the similarities and differences?
The requirements for your PowerPoint presentation are as follows:
- 100–150 words of speaker notes per slide
- Title and reference slides (2 slides)
- Specifics and explanation of store customer service and product policies for each store (3 slides)
- Comparison of the 2 policies (3 slides)
- 1 positive aspect about both policies
- 1 negative aspect about both policies
- 1 way you would update or change the policy for today’s customer, and why you would choose to make that change
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.