Read the article linked above and start the initial discussion with the questions (in attached file)
1. What is the value to the customer for reducing service times at an ER? Does reducing service times mean reducing quality?
2. From your experience, what is “non value added” to the customer when in an Emergency Room? Using Process Management techniques, what are some ways these experiences could be reduced?
3. How is the process for a current patient different from the process for a new patient in an emergency room?
4. How is processing an ER patient NOT like manufacturing? How Is it like manufacturing? How could Process Management tools be used in an ER?
5. What improvements are suggested in the article for improving the ER? How are these similar to Process Management tools you already know?
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.