Determine whether or not cultural quirks could restrain the foreign manager from expressing his or her ideas readily. Provide a rationale for your response. Determine two (2) actions that you can take in order to prepare yourself and your friend to become multicultural leaders. Provide two (2) examples to support your response.September 7, 2018
Explain the difference between your species genotype and phenotype and the role each has in natural selection. Describe processes other than natural selection that can alter the patterns of genetic variation in the species you selected.September 7, 2018
Use the outline and adding body paragraphs to the introduction and conclusion (Make it better).
A rough draft is not expected to be polished, and as such, this assignment will be graded on a completion basis. However, in order to receive full credit for the assignment, the following components must be met:
- Rough draft includes an introduction, a minimum of four body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
- Body paragraphs include transitional statements and topic paragraphs.
- A minimum of eight references are incorporated as support into the essays.
- References are cited using correct APA formatting in both in-text citations (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/02/) and a references page (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/05/).
- Furthermore, keep in mind the following tips as you draft your essay:
- Ensure that you remain without bias in your essay and you fairly present both sides of the argument on your issue.
- Do not write in first or second person (avoid the use of pronouns such as I, me, mine, we, us, ours, you, yours, etc.)
- Be sure to revise your introduction and conclusion paragraphs based on the feedback you received on your Week 4 assignment.
- Use the outline you posted for Week 3 as a guide, but if you find that changing some pieces makes more sense as you draft, that is fine.
- Remember to use appropriate formatting as per APA (6th ed.): https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/0v