Identify at least two examples from the required or recommended readings of techniques found to foster inclusion and improve communication and collaboration.September 5, 2018
You are to identify the author’s purpose for the book, its major themes, principles and concepts, and describe how those themes, principles, and concepts relate to the themes, principles and concepts presented by DuBrin.September 5, 2018
Click here to view a video on submitting a clickable rubric assignment
Assignment 2: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) Analysis on Emerging Technologies
Due Week 7 and worth 200 points
Refer to the Scenario for the Assignments.
First, conduct a SWOT analysis of your technology integration. This analysis should cover the four (4) categories – Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats. You will submit this analysis with your paper.
A SWOT analysis provides a clear baseline regarding the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of your chosen technology. There are many templates available online that you might wish to research before beginning your analysis work. Education World has a very short article that may also help to organize your thoughts: http://www.educationworld.com/a_admin/greatmeetings/greatmeetings018.shtmlhttp://www.educationworld.com/a_admin/greatmeetings/greatmeetings018.shtml.
Next, write a six to eight (6–8) page (or 1,500–2,000 word) paper to address the following:
- Provide an Introduction in which you present the scope of your analysis and how the two technologies you have selected work together to enhance the learning environment. (Note: Place this at the beginning the paper as the Introduction.)
- Provide a short description in one or two (1 or 2) paragraphs, of a class or module to frame your SWOT analysis. As you move through the analysis, keep in mind that your selected technologies must help to support instructional goals and learning outcomes.
- Using each portion of your SWOT analysis, include three to five (3-5) examplesof how your technologies provide strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, or threats. You must support these examples with clear rationale and research. These are NOT to be written as simple bullet points without detailed information.
- Provide a hypothetical timeline (of between six  months and a year) for the project development and implementation.
- Provide a summary of the main points of your analysis and at least three (3) recommendations for the implementation of the new technologies in a summary paragraph.
- Provide at least five (5) peer-reviewed references, published in the last three (3) years.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length. In addition, you should only have 10% quotes in your paper.
- Include these Key Sections
- Title page
- SWOT analysis
- Proposed timeline for implementation
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine different types of technological resources for educational purposes.
- Evaluate how technology can change the content and methods of education.
- Analyze how technology can support the learning of diverse students.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in integrating technology into education.
- Write clearly and concisely about integrating technology into education using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills.