Learning Reflection FourDecember 29, 2020
Inclusion in the ; “Why Doesn’t He Retire Already?”December 29, 2020
In addition to the required resources, conduct a library search for a minimum of two additional scholarly resources regarding communication and trust in a global, electronic environment. Then, address the following in a paper:
- Elaborate on the merits of trust and respect among employees and how it affects employee performance and commitment, as well as the bottom line of the organization.
- Formulate examples of how e-leaders can build trust in followers through technology-mediated interaction.
- Differentiate skills that are needed by a traditional, on-site leader and an e-leader in a global environment.
- Propose how leaders and e-leaders can ensure their messages are articulated clearly to motivate not only employees, but all stakeholders through cross-cultural and intercultural communications.
- Identify specific challenges of trust and communication in your own business environment, and then recommend how these challenges can be turned into opportunities in accordance with your research findings.
Remember to cite and reference the resources found in the Books & Resources section (2 articles and 1 video). In addition to the required resources this week, locate two additional scholarly resources in the library to back your statements, for a total of five resources cited and referenced.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages