Provide at least 2 quality resources such as the course textbook, company website, business websites (CNBC, Bloomberg, etc.), resources from the Strayer Library, and/or outside sources. Note: Wikipedia and web-based blogs do not qualify as credible resources. September 8, 2018
Evaluate risk analysis tools and techniques, and include sources of risk, a risk probability and impact assessment, and risk data quality and urgency assessments.September 8, 2018
Resources:Project Implementation Plan: Part 1 (Human Resources Management Plan, Quality Assurance Plan, and Procurement Plan) from Week 3 and Project management: The managerial process (6th ed.).
Write a 950 word Project Implementation Plan for the organization using the Project Charter selected by the Learning Team in Week 2, which will also be used for the final project due in Week 5. The Project Implementation Plan must include the following sections:
- Project Communications Plan: This plan should include the communications plan for project implementation. Your plan should:
- Describe the communication models and methods that will be employed, and include a Data Flow Diagram.
- Examine how the project inputs and outputs will be communicated, including performance reports and updates.
- Describe the tools and techniques that will be used for the project, including information management systems and assets.
- Risk Analysis Plan: This plan should include risk analysis and contingency planning for the project. Your plan should:
- Assess qualitative risk analysis inputs and outputs, including scope baseline, risk register, and environmental factors.
- Evaluate risk analysis tools and techniques, and include sources of risk, a risk probability and impact assessment, and risk data quality and urgency assessments.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Tables may be used to format and organize the implementation plan. They can be included within the plan rather than at the end as normally required by APA guidelines.
Clickthe Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.