Propose an efficient data structure that may hold the tour operator’s data using a normalization process. Describe each step of the process that will enable you to have a 2nd Normal Form data structure.September 7, 2018
What are some of the common types of unethical behaviors in organizations? Why should leaders monitor these behaviors? What types of leaders implement ethical directives best?September 7, 2018
Case Study 2: Solid State Drives
Due Week 6 and worth 130 points
Read the article titled, “Enterprise IT shops now choose SSD storage,” located here and at http://searchsolidstatestorage.techtarget.com/feature/Enterprise-IT-shops-now-choose-SSD-storage.
Use the Internet and Strayer Library to research the benefits and hazards to organizations that use solid-state drive (SSD) storage devices.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Examine the major benefits for an organization to use SSDs.
- Analyze the major disadvantages and possible hazards that an organization should consider before adopting SSDs.
- Recommend whether or not Delaware Health and Social Services and the Disabled American Veterans should seriously consider SSDs for their organizations. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Determine whether SSDs are more or less difficult for computer forensics personnel to examine. Suggest whether or not an organization, such as Health and Social Services and the Disabled American Veterans, should consider the difficulty of computer forensic examinations when considering the purchase of SSDs. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.