Assess how cloud computing could be used by Carlson instead of a SAN. Create a diagram using Visio or its open source alternative software to illustrate the use of cloud computing.September 4, 2018
Analyze information security systems compliance requirements within the Workstation and LAN Domains. Design and implement ISS compliance within the LAN-to-WAN and WAN domains with an appropriate framework. September 4, 2018
Discussion—International Letters of Credit
Firms trading across country and political boundaries have various methods of ensuring payment. One of the methods is the use of International Letters of Credit.
Using the University online library resources and the Internet, do the following:
- Find at least two scholarly articles that provide examples of how firms have used International Letters of Credit.
- Explain how International Letters of Credit were established.
- Analyze how International Letters of Credit facilitated international trade for the firms.
- Describe any pitfalls the firms encountered and how the problems were resolved.
- Based on what you have determined about GBATT to date and what you learned from your readings and research, what cautionary advice would you offer the CFO about the use of international letters of credit?
- Support your positions with scholarly sources.
Post your responses to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through the end of the module, comment on at least two of your peers’ responses.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.