Describe your product and explain its use and purpose. Be sure to thoroughly explain your assessment of the market and how you plan to develop a successful marketing strategy for your product.September 5, 2018
What can you learn from these poor examples (both yours and those of classmates)? · What does “death by PowerPoint” mean to you? What are some best practices for effectively using visual aids?September 5, 2018
Write a paper of 700- to 1,050-words in which you discuss the roles of law and courts in today’s business environment. Follow the instructions to earn maximum points.
- Discuss the roles of law and courts in today’s business environment.
- Differentiate the federal court structure with your state’s court structure.
- Discuss the concept of concurrent jurisdiction.
- Explain how laws or regulations affect your present job or industry.
- Describe various forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and discuss how this is different from the court system.
- Properly cite to at least three peer-reviewed references. “Peer-reviewed” documents are identified and defined in the Instructor Policies (Spiering, 2018, Researching Assignments). Specifically, “peer-reviewed” documents are those that require review, judgment, and approval by an independent panel of experts (scholarly or scientific peers) prior to publication. Since this is a business law course, published appellate court opinions and articles in professional business journals are peer-reviewed documents. Typically, the weekly electronic reserve readings are peer-reviewed documents. Characteristics of a scholarly, peer-reviewed article include (1) a formal format; (2) sources are cited with footnotes or a bibliography at the end of the article; and (3) authors are scholars and researchers in the field and are identified as such.
- Use the Week 1 Grade Rubric, below, as a skeleton to all other weekly course assignments and also consider using it for future 300-400 level courses. Students interested in earning A grades for papers should pay particular attention to this suggestion. (All other weekly assignments contain similar grade rubrics. Please use them to fulfill assignment expectations and earn solid grades.)
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Spiering, K. J. (2018). Instructor Policies. Retrieved from ETH/321 Classroom.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.