For this final assignment, you are expected to make revisions to the previous submissions based upon the instructor’s feedback. As an entire package, submit these revised elements:September 6, 2018
You will use the Time Management Assignment Template to complete your work in this unit. You will be reading selected portions of Brian Tracy’s Time Management book as you work through the assignmentSeptember 6, 2018
Assignment 2: Complementary Partners
Due Week 6 and worth 200 points
Imagine you are working with a partner to plan and host a workshop on leadership. There will be 100 people attending. Review the following optional articles and videos that detail creating a PowerPoint presentation for this assignment:
- “Create your first PowerPoint 2013 presentation” by Microsoft, found at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/support/create-your-first-powerpoint-2013-presentation-RZ102925085.aspx?CTT=5&origin=HA102809627.
- “Top Ten Slide Tips” by Garr Reynolds, found at http://www.garrreynolds.com/preso-tips/design/.
- “Top 10 Best Practices When Using PowerPoint for Presentations” found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtygW25vj_I.
Write a five to seven (5-7) slide narrated PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Describe what strengths you would like your partner to have for this particular task, and why.
- Explain how the strengths you have chosen for your partner would complement your strengths.
- Identify the top two leadership points you would want to share at the workshop, and discuss why you selected those points.
- Address two additional leadership traits that can assist in managing conflict and improve communication within the organization.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and at least one (1) relevant graphic (photograph, graph, clip art, etc.). Ensure that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from up to 18 feet away.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date.