What additional competencies do you need to become a competitive applicant for this job? (Klingner, Nalbandian & Llorens, 2010, chap. 2, Case Study: Choosing a Municipal Director/Discussion Questions section).September 5, 2018
Compare three HR Information Systems. These systems can be proprietary, open source, or a combination of both. Create a Table of Information (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. to display the topics each of the chosen HRIS systems addresses.September 5, 2018
This is due on or before Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. central standard time
According to Davenport (2014) social media and health care are collaborating in meeting the needs of health care providers and patients. Social media is taking a step towards focusing on an analytic model to evaluate the value of social media in healthcare. For this assignment you research and investigate the areas of social media that might embrace and benefit from an analytic model combining acquired data and value-based analytics. You will then evaluate the resource addressing the following points:
- Five major stakeholder roles of social media—patients, physicians (and other outpatient care), hospitals, payers (employers, health plans), and health information technology (IT)
- Will social media improve a practice? How so? Provide a thorough rationale.
- Provide a conclusion with the main points of the paper.
- Must be two to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center