Week 7: P-Plan Final DocumentDecember 30, 2020
homework in entrepreneursDecember 30, 2020
Formulate a summary response for each of the learning objectives for the course. Validate your ability to analyze and defend your assertions through the scholarly material. You may use any previous resources or new resources. Be sure to cite your sources within the paragraphs and include the resources on a properly formatted references page. Include a response for each of the following in your paper:
- Evaluate changing theories and practices in business and their potential, positive impact on society.
- Describe a current trend in business research and the potential positive impact on society.
- Provide an example of sustainability and one of social responsibility.
- Suggest a logical explanation of how business leaders can address cultural differences and change in the twenty-first century.
- Evaluate the impact of technology on businesses in the twenty-first century.
- Share both a positive example and a negative example of the impact of technology on business in the twenty-first century. Assess how these examples affect current business organizations.
- Compare and contrast the consumption of knowledge with the creation of knowledge.
- Address the differences in consuming and creating knowledge, and explain how you will or may contribute to business knowledge in the twenty-first century.
- Justify the importance of theory in forming the foundation of scholarly inquiry.
- Address the concept of theoretical/conceptual framework ideals and articulate how these form the foundation of scholarly works.
- Develop personal and professional goals and realistic expectations for achieving those goals.
- Summarize your learning experience so far – revisit your topics of interest from Week 1; have they changed? Explain your response.
- Address any opportunities for improvement, challenges, or weaknesses that you anticipate, and then determine how you will turn those challenges or weaknesses into opportunities or strengths.
- Design your plan of action to obtain the information that you need to succeed.
Support your assignment with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 7-9 pages, not including title and reference pages