Create a decision tree diagram that includes both brands of ERP software?February 24, 2021
Code of Conduct – Organizational CultureFebruary 24, 2021
You will lead a training session for new employees at Brightstar Industries. You must develop a specific schedule for the following tasks (the estimated duration is shown in parentheses):
- First, you need to contact the participants and explain their roles (1 day). Then you must obtain ap- proval from their department managers (3 days).
- After you obtain the approval, two tasks can begin at the same time: you can arrange the meeting room (1 day) and prepare an agenda for the initial session (8 days).
- When the agenda is ready, you can start two more concurrent tasks: prepare the information pack- ets (3 days) and create visual aids (6 days).
- When the meeting room is arranged and the information packets are ready, you can send out an e-mail to participants (1 day).
- Finally, after the e-mail is sent to participants and the visual aids are ready, you can conduct the JAD sessions (7 days). Tasks
- Prepare a list showing all tasks and their durations.
- Analyze the fact situation carefully to determine which tasks are concurrent and which ones depend on other tasks.
- Develop a PERT/CPM chart that shows the project. Use a format similar to Figure 3-18 on page 82. Use project management software if it is available.
- What is the critical path for this project? How do you know?