Read/review the following resources for this activity:
• Textbook: Organization Theory and Design (12th edition). Cengage Learning. ISBN: 9781285866345 , Chapter 13
• Textbook: Integrative Case 10 Cisco Systems Evolution of Structure ( back of book)
• File (.pdf): MGT404 Presentation Chapter 13
Case studies are used to foster discussion of concepts from the chapters and to illustrate practices that sometimes go beyond the concepts within a chapter. Use your experiences and opinions to develop firm thoughts regarding the case.
Integrative Case 10 – Write an analysis of Case 10. This should include your thoughts and/or experiences that support your view of the case.
1. Discuss the organizational structure at Cisco Systems.
2. What design changes were needed?
3. How did globalization affect Cisco’s structure?
4. How has Cisco’s structure continued to evolve?
Writing Requirements (APA format)
• 4-5 pages (approx. 300 words per page), not including title page or references page
• 1-inch margins
• Double spaced
• 12-point Times New Roman font
• Title page with topic and name of student
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.