You have to write about APPLE that has to do with microeconomics
Newspaper Article from news website
From any newspaper or news magazine (such as Time, Newsweek, U.S. News & World Report) choose an article that deals with a microeconomic topic in depth. The following must be covered in your assignment:
1. Write a summary of the article. If the article you have chosen is too short for a 3-page summary, choose another article! (Most newspaper articles will be too short.) Your summary should also answer the following questions –
• How does this article relate to material covered in class?
• Does the author’s point of view agree or disagree with the class material?
• Does the article make sense? (Sometimes they don’t!) 2. Includeaseparatelistingofallmicroeconomictermsusedinthearticlealongwith definitions for each. There should be at least 3 microeconomic terms defined. If your article does not have 3 microeconomic terms, choose another article! 3. Attach a copy of the article to your written work. Your written work must be:
• typed in black ink
• no larger than 12-point font size
• margins may be no larger than 1” on all sides
• use a spell check
• use good grammar Your written work will be graded on economic content and on the use of the English language. Points will be deducted if there is poor grammar, spelling, or other instructions are not followed. Work not typed will not be graded.
please follow the rules
in left side write my name :rasa jumah
1 day ago
Margins – the default in Word 2003 is 1.25” for the left and right side and 1.0” for top and bottom. Go to your page layout and change the left and right margins to 1.0”. For newer versions of Word, the default may be 1” all the way around but you should check to see what yours shows.
The widow and orphan control options in MS Word helps ensure that the first or last line of a paragraph is not left on a page alone.
A widow line refers to the first line of a paragraph that is on a page by itself. An orphan line refers to the last line of a paragraph that is on a page by itself. Word 2007 and 2010 automatically uses this setting for new documents.
In Word 2010, Widow and Orphan controls can be found in the Page Layout tab – then choose the little arrow next to Paragraph. This will open up a pop up box – choose the Line and Page Breaks tab and in that window uncheck the box next to Widow/Orphan control. This will keep your margins correct as the paper prints out.
for Word 2003:
1 Select the paragraphs in which you want to control widows and orphans.
2 On the Format menu, click Paragraph, and then click the Line and Page Breaks tab.
3 Select the Widow/Orphan control check box and make sure no check mark is in this box.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.