Analyze the types of consumers who will be drinking your beverage in demographic terms (i.e., age, education level, income, gender, ethnic group, etc.). Support your analysis with actual data on the size of the demographic groups in your local community (nearby zip codes).September 6, 2018
Prepare a report that you will share with your partner and your board of directors. Your report needs to include introduction, countries’ analysis and recommendations. It may also include relevant charts and images.September 6, 2018
- Persuasion Outcomes
- It is important to consider the different types of persuasion outcomes when marketing a new product. Imagine you are a marketer in charge of designing an advertising campaign for one of the following products: a new car, a new potato chip flavor, or a new pair of shoes. Write a 600 to 750 word paper that briefly describes the advertising campaign that you would create for the product you selected. You may use first person pronouns in this paper to explain the personal choices you would make for developing all aspects of the campaign, including the message of your campaign and the medium you will use to promote that message. In your paper, identify appropriate affective, behavioral, and cognitive outcomes and explain how your campaign could be designed to target each measurable outcome.
- The Persuasion Outcomes paper
- Must be 600- to 750-words in length (do not include title and references pages in word count) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must include a separate title page (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least one scholarly source in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in text (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.