Determine which intermediate sanction or combination of sanctions is appropriate for each of the given offenders Justify your position. Be sure to support it with research based evidence of the effectiveness of the chosen sanction(s). September 4, 2018
Determine a research question related to community supervision and treatment of this special population (i.e. select one of the correctional alternatives discussed and develop a question to test its effectiveness).September 4, 2018
Assignment 2: Technology
Technological advances in Community Corrections include the use of computers and satellites to monitor offenders in the community. Create a 5-6 slide PowerPoint presentation addressing the use of technology within community corrections.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Identify the types of offenders this correctional practice is intended for.
- Describe at least two specific technological tools used to monitor offenders in the community.
- Discuss the benefits and limitations of these technological tools.
- Your 5-6 slide requirement excludes your introduction and reference slides.
- Use 1 basic slide design and layout.
- Limit slides to between 6 and 8 lines of content.
- Use bullets for main points
- Use speaker notes to fully explain what is being discussed in the bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience.
- Include an introduction slide and a references slide.
- All citations of outside sources plus the listing of all references should adhere to APA style.
Submitting Your Assignment
Compose your paper in PowerPoint and save your document in the following format: Last name First name Assignment. (Example: SmithJohn Unit 7 Assignment2). Submit your Assignment by selecting the Unit 7: Assignment 2 Dropbox by the end of Unit 7.
Visit the writing center for excellent resources when creating PowerPoint presentations.
Download the Assignment Checklist.CJ435 Correctional AlternativesSelect a course…