Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 3: 10 Cs for Writing Effectively
Review the email to Bobby Johnson found in Chapter 5 under the heading: “Choosing a Channel” in your textbook.
- Write a three to four (3-4) page paper that answers the following:
- Identify the communication problems with the email.
- Using the 10 Cs for Writing Effectively, rewrite the email.
Include: content, completeness, correctness, clarity, coherence, conciseness, connection, creativity, courtesy, and closure.
- Identify which Cs you used where and how that changed the email in terms of the effectiveness.
- Identify the strategies used for composing a more effective message.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
- Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format in a Microsoft Word document.
- Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
- In addition to the three to four (3-4) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
Note: You will be graded on the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.