General Format – You can do this project individually or up to teams of four – however, if you do this individually, I would expect a five-ten page report, teams of two a 10 page report; teams of three a 15 page report, or teams of four a 20 page report.
Tentative Outline of the Business Plan:
1. FORM OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP (sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation)
2. ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE (ownership and management)
3. LICENSES NEEDED – such as contractors license, etc.
4. MARKETING PLAN – using the 4 P’s of marketing.
5. PRODUCT/SERVICE PLAN – What products/services being offered the first year.
6. ADVERTISING – What form of advertising will you use the first year?
7. OPERATION PLAN – location, will you make or buy your product.
8. SWOT ANALYSIS – Determine the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats that pertain to your business.
9. FINANCIAL PLAN – Make an income statement for the first year (please be realistic). Also include how you will acquire funding. YOU MUST HAVE A FINANCIAL PLAN – IT IS MANDATORY.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.