In at least 4 complete sentences per question, answer the following.
1. Summarize the key trends and events in the Cold War abroad under President Eisenhower.
2. Compare and contrast the goals and the achievements of the Great Society.
3. Summarize the major events in the Vietnam War under President Johnson. Explain the assumptions on which his policies were based. Evaluate the domestic, political, and economic impacts of his policies.
4. Summarize the major developments in civil rights from 1950 to 1960.
5. Describe the Iranian crisis, examining both its postwar origins and the dilemmas it presented for President Carter.
6. How did the increase in terrorism beginning in the 1980s challenge Americans both at home and abroad?
(1)”President Eisenhower’s” most noteworthy difficulties came in office in “January 1953”,the “Cold War”, which had been in progress for basically “10 years”, had come to a risky…
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.