historyNovember 22, 2020
What is a mosaic, and where were mosaics found in the Byzantine Empire?November 22, 2020
In which two ways was Galileo’s improved telescope useful during the Scientific Revolution?
- It helped him study the four moons that revolve around Jupiter.
- It helped him discover new theories that verified the scientific teachings of the church.
- It helped him explain how planets’ motions were related to their distance from the sun.
- It helped him make observations that supported the geocentric theory.
- It helped him make observations that supported the heliocentric theory.