Assignment 2: Business Plan Breakdown 3—The Simplified Financial Plan
This is the third milestone of your business plan—the financial plan.
Research the costs, financial statements, cash flow, and risks of your chosen project. Based on your research and the knowledge you have gained from the course, create a simplified 4- to 5-page financial plan including tables and charts. For the financial plan:
– Estimate capital requirements, use of capital, start-up requirements (if applicable), and other probable costs involved in the implementation and subsequent operation of your project.
– Identify sources of financing and define a payback period.
– Prepare cash flow projections.
– Prepare a projected balance sheet representing the end of the first calendar year of operations, and defining assets and liabilities, both current and long term
– Prepare income statement projections for the end of the first calendar year of operations, including charts showing gross revenues, gross profit, and net income.
– Define the meaning of a breakeven analysis and prepare one to reflect your project.
– Prepare a ratio analysis, including the definition and the value of the following ratios (whenever applicable): current, quick, debt, debt to equity, average inventory turnover, receivables turnover, payables turnover, net sales to working capital, net profit to sales, and net profit to equity.
– Prepare a list of possible risks associated with the implementation and future operation of your project, and provide significance for each of them.
– Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.