usl-410-srvclrningdiversecommtyissues-1July 8, 2020
Business-management-homework-helpJuly 8, 2020
- Search the library and the Internet for information on a topic that interests you and that offers information on money management, personal health and safety, or parenting. Note the URLs where you find your material because you will need to reference the information.
- When you have completed your search, highlight the text from the article being displayed in your browser (left-click & drag the cursor over the text). Then, while the text is still highlighted, right-click and select “Copy” Or click CTRL+C on the keyboard.
- Next, open Microsoft Word, and paste the information on the page (click CTRL+V, or right-click and choose Paste”).
- Scroll to the end of the copied information, and write a minimum of 100-word summary of the article you selected.
- Following the summary, create a reference entry for your source using APA reference format, including a hanging indent.
- Manipulate the formatting to make the document professional looking by changing the following: – font size, font style.Example – you would not copy nor keep in the document links to ads or search engines. The end result should not give the impression that it was copied from a web site.
- Add a page border of your choice (click on the Page Layout menu, and click the Page Borders button).
- In a footer position (click the Insert menu and then the Footer icon), add a 3–4-word abbreviation of the title of the article.
- Use any other Word features you can to make a nicely presented, effective document that presents useful information. You may include a cover page, topic headings for the copied information and summary, add paragraph borders and shading to specific text or use any other features in Word that would add to the professional look of the document.
- Save your work as your “First initial_Last name_APA_IP1”. Example: J_DOE_APA_IP1.
- Submit your assignment.