Article 3 : The impact of balanced scorecard on corporate performance : The case of an Australian public sector enterprise
This article is about what is impact of corporate scorecard system inspired by balance scorecard and later balanced scorecard can be adopted in public sector commercial entity. Article explains about the innovation of balanced scorecard by kaplan and norton. It also explains about Adopting the balance scorecard and its variations to capture data and to measure the factors.It also explains about the corporate structure and key performance indicators and its effectiveness and the efficiency.
Article 4 : The balanced scorecard : Innovative performance Measurement and management control system
The article describes overview of studies for necessity of innovative performance measurement system.It also describes about the history of management control systems development to complex balanced scorecard performance measurement system. It also explains about the balanced scorecard model. The balanced scorecard model covers all the key company processes like a) Innovation process b) Operational process c) Post-sale services. The Balance scorecard concept transforms vision of company and strategy into set of Key performance indicators that provides a framework to assessing its strategy and management system. Balanced score card measures company performance using four balanced perspectives like a) Financial b) Customer c) internal business processes d) potential. The basic scorecard is one kind of management system which is designed to correlate company with its strategy at all levels. A well designed balanced score system allows for following company strategies efficiently.
As IT manager , first I would like to create department wise balanced scorecard for each department. For each scorecard, four perspective will be linked with different key performance indicators of each departmental processes. Then I will capture the data for each department processes and then based on those data , I will evaluate the system performance of the system.
Respond to the above post in 150 words.
Please use APA throughout in your main post and responses to other posts.
Below are additional suggestions on how to respond to your classmates’ discussions:
· Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence or research.
· Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
· Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research.
· Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
· Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
· Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.