Choose a large Middle Eastern company that has or had a problem with poor quality. explain the situation, and the consequences of poor quality in terms of loss of business, liability, productivity or costs. You may find Chapter 9 in the text to be of help to you (attached). Explain what the company might have done to correct the problem, and what the condition of the company is now (for example, out-of-business, overcame the issue, etc.).
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
– Be 4 pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
– Formatted according to APA writing guidelines.
– Be sure to use at least 3 current, scholarly references those published within the most recent five-year period and scholarly sources are those from peer-reviewed journals.
– Support your interpretation with evidence from the textbook (Stevenson, W. (2018). Operations management (13th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Irwin.) which can be found in: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx9dz8GJLkYpMnRV…
– Citing references as appropriate in each paragraph. *** very important***
– Utilize headings to organize the content in your work.
– The plagiarism percentage allowed is 20% only, i will be checking it using TurnItIn.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.