This group project requires the use of EXCEL spreadsheets to prepare various budgets for a manufacturing companyFebruary 21, 2021
Discussion: Supply Chain Management StrategyFebruary 21, 2021
- Select a topic which advocates involvement with a charitable organization. The topic should relate in some way to issues within communities and/or the environment and be one in which the public can become directly involved. Possible organizations may include, but are not limited to: MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving), Wounded Warrior Project, Doctors Without Borders, USA, and Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- Research your topic. You are not simply telling the audience about the organization. Your research should uncover the problems this organization aims to solve, how they are providing solutions, and how individuals can become involved.
- Organize the main points of your speech using a Monroe’s Motivated Sequence (Chapter 15).
- Provide adequate support for each main point by citing at least three credible sources in the speech. Incorporate examples, narratives, testimonial evidence, statistics, analogies, explanations, and/or definitions where appropriate. Sources must be cited orally in the speech.
- Create an introduction and conclusion.
- Once you have thought through each part of the speech (introduction, body, & conclusion), create a Sentence Outline of your speech (Chapter 12). Your outline should show the full content of your speech and include a list of References in MLA format.
- Write a 4 page script for the speech that is based on the outline.
To clarify: I am looking for a 4 page script for the speech PLUS an outline of the speech for submission purposes.