Further Training for Police OfficersFebruary 21, 2021
Due process CaliforniaFebruary 21, 2021
Create the framework and preparation for a homeland security or emergency management strategic plan for your agency at the local level of government. Start with the idea that there is no previous work on this project and that you are the first person to approach such an idea.
Complete the following:
- Address the following in 900–1,200 words:
- Develop a timeline that includes the who, what, where, and how of the process.
- Include the critical components, such as the following:
- Public expectations
- Who will be involved in the process (not by name but by function)
- An assessment of the environment, goals, and objectives of the plan.
- Create a mission or vision for your plan.
- The intent of this project is to identify the planning that you would take to initiate a strategic planning process, not to create the plan itself.
- Include 3 possible impediments to your process and your potential solutions to these impediments.
- Defend your position and your choice of organization for your strategic plan.
- Be sure to reference all of your sources using APA style.