You can check originality report once you have submitted assignment, if it shows above 20% match, then you need to work on it and bring this match down. You can work on your essay and re-submit it again by the due date. Any submission with above 40% match will not be accepted.
Add your last name in the file name.
Current issues related to Ethics are as important as ethical theories. The task for Week 2 is to write a Current Issues Essay that demonstrates the contemporary application of ethics in our moral, legal and political worldview, that are impacting today’s society. Which ethical theories that you have studied so far are being used or are being violated.
Your essay should include the following:
- Seek out and read a current issues article that details ethical problem and the impact it is having on people in the US or world in general. The article cannot be older than 5 years old.
- These types of articles can be found in a variety of resources including the Online Library, our Course Guide, journals, newspapers, magazines, documentaries, news organizational reports, websites, and through online searches.
- Pick one (1) article and write a 2-3 page review and analysis of the article. Your review should be much like that of literary review or a movie review encouraging your reader to either read it or ignore it.
- Summarize the main content of the article and how it is related to the course and the ethical worldview that it expresses or refutes.
- Provide details why you selected the article and why you found it interesting.
- Identify what new insights you discovered about this topic.
- What was the author seeking to accomplish through this article?
- How does this article increase your understanding of ethics and their impact upon the society today?
- Use MLA in-text citations and a Reference Page to identify your resources and avoid potential plagiaris