Based on the premise of chapter 14 of our text book, the articles support the theme of the materials in chapter 14 in that cybercrimes have become inevitable and what can only save organizations and businesses is having qualified IT personnel on board to save the situation in case it happens.
From the articles, I have learned that to a greater degree, harmful employees engage in dubious activities to harm the organization for their personal gains. Among the ethical challenges that can make information management a tall order include:
i Security: hackers use the internet to hack organization’s systems using the Internet protocol address to collect data that they may use against the business organization.
ii Issues of privacy: due to the existence of webcams, many experienced users have popped into the private life of celebrities and caused havoc to their private life.
iii Copyright infringement: since internet users can access artifact, they access information of musicians and share the information with their friends hence creators of the music lose credibility of their work.
iv In p-principle, digital divide is another issue in information management as the company embraces technology, it has to first train its workforce on how to use the technology.
Please respond to the above post in 150 words.
Be sure to support your work with specific citations using APA format
Read a selection of your colleagues’ postings using one or more of the following ways:
• Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
• Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the class materials or from your own research.
• Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
• Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
• Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.