Identify or speculate the motives behind the policies (laws) aimed at this week’s people group? Skip this question if policies were not discussed in the assigned chapters.September 10, 2018
The homework assignment for each section is based on the reading and the lesson video. Be sure to write out your work and organize it in a notebook. The average of all homework assignment grades counts 20% of your overall average.September 10, 2018
In an eight to ten page paper (excluding the title and reference pages), conduct a strategic analysis of a publicly traded resort facility. You need to address the following items in your paper:
- Provide a description of the chosen resort.
- Discuss the resort’s target market and evaluate its effectiveness in reaching this segment.
- Review at least two of the major amenities and/or programs the resort offers and explain whether or not they are appropriate for the target market identified.
- Review the financial statements for this resort and provide an analysis of at least two strengths and two weaknesses in its performance.
- Explain whether or not you would buy stock in this resort.
- Offer recommendations for improving the resort’s amenities, programs, and overall financial performance.
Support your work with at least four scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook. Your paper must be formatted according to APA style guidelines. The Mergent database, offered by the Ashford University Library, is a good place to start when locating the necessary company information.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources, including a minimum of three from the Ashford Online Library, in addition to the textbook.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.